Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy. Brunei Methanol Company Sendirian Berhad (BMC) is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company. The establishment of BMC as the national pioneer petrochemical facility marks the start of Brunei Darussalam’s sector aimed at creating added value with the rich natural resources of Brunei. Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
Methanol, with the chemical formula CH3OH, is the most basic type of alcohol and is produced commercially in a three-stage process from natural gas (methane) and steam. Its most widespread use is as an industrial chemical, for the production of formaldehyde, acetic acid, solvents and antifreeze amongst other things, though it is also used as a fuel for gas turbines, engines and new fuel cell technologies. Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
Brunei Methanol Company Job Vacancy
BMC career. Our facility which is situated on a 16-hectare site at the Sungai Liang Industrial Park has a daily capacity to produce up to 2,500 metric tonnes of methanol which is converted from natural gas supplied by Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd.BMC will remain committed to realizing its vision to become the methanol supplier of choice, which will, in turn, create opportunities for the people and contribute to the economic growth of Brunei. Please apply for BMC Brunei Career from the below list. Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
Brunei Methanol Company Recruitment Details
- Company Name: Brunei Methanol Company Sendirian Berhad (BMC)
- Job Location: Jobs in Brunei
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
Available list of Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
Our methanol plant uses a methanol process technology jointly owned by MGC and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., which has already been deployed for similarly-sized plants in Ar-Razi Saudi Methanol and METOR Venezuela. Methanol is vastly used in everyday life, however most notably it is a versatile enabler for the petrochemical industry as it is a feedstock of the most needed of consumer products. Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
The largest user of methanol is for the production of formaldehyde, which is a basic intermediate with a wide range of end-use applications. Other large user of methanol is for the production of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE), which is blended into automotive fuel as an octane enhancer. Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
Uses of methanol are so diverse that it includes use as a raw material for the production of safe and environmentally friendly biochemical products as well as for the production of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) which is used for making parts of materials for LCD TVs.
How to Apply for Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy ?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Halliburton jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Brunei Methanol Company careers portal] Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Brunei Methanol Company Job Application Online.
Apply Also: Qatar Airways Job Vacancy 2022: Apply Now
Notice: show.boyquang.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, show.boyquang.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.